Representing the Rights of Investors Nationwide
When those entrusted to invest your savings breach their obligations, you often suffer financial losses that wipe out years of hard work and savings. This breach of trust takes many forms and is often difficult to ascertain without the eye of an experienced attorney.
The attorneys at Lewitas Hyman have worked at the SEC and financial institutions, including Morgan Stanley and UBS Financial Services. With this experience, we understand the obligations owed by financial advisors, financial professionals and their firms. We can identify when their conduct results in your ability to recover your investment losses.
We are uniquely qualified to detect the most common forms of misconduct, including but not limited to:
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Failure to supervise
- Improper sales of complex investments, including variable annuities, leveraged ETFs and non-public REITs, private placements, alternative investments and structured products
- Margin account losses
- Misrepresentations and omissions
- Ponzi schemes
- Securities fraud and theft
- Senior fraud/elder abuse claims
- Unauthorized trading
- Unsuitable investment recommendations and strategies
We understand what a difficult time this is for you and the stresses you may be experiencing. We will work to recover any damages or losses you may have suffered.