Litigation Counsel for Securities and Commercial Disputes
The lawyers at Lewitas Hyman have extensive experience representing companies both large and small, as well as employees, directors, officers and shareholders, in complex commercial litigation matters pending in federal and state courts nationwide, as well as in arbitrations before various dispute resolution forums.
Our attorneys have over 55 years of collective experience litigating matters. We pride ourselves on having respect for the courts and our adversaries, while at the same time delivering top-tier work. We also understand the importance of prompt and effective resolutions when appropriate so that matters can be handled cost-effectively.
We have experience litigating a wide range of commercial matters, including:
- Representation of financial services professionals and firms in arbitrations pending before FINRA, CBOE, CBOT, JAMS, AAA and other self-regulatory organizations and in courts nationwide on matters relating to the financial services industry.
- Representation in employment matters.
- Representation in disputes involving breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of warranty, misappropriation of trade secrets, fraud and other business torts.
- Representation in commercial disputes arising under the Uniform Commercial Code.
- Representation in insurance coverage disputes.